11.13.2017

Banana Chocolate PB Protein Muffins

I made these muffins for my daughter, who has a very very limited diet. I love food, so this is a big challenge in our house. I want her to have tasty and nutritious food that she will actually eat. Luckily these muffins were a success! She said to me..."Mommy, can I eat these EVERYDAY?!" They are moist, slightly sweet and a perfect snack. Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!


Banana Chocolate PB Protein Muffins

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cups GF flour (I always have the best success with Pamelas Baking and Pancake Mix, made  with almond meal).
3 heaping tsp of chocolate peanut butter powder ( I like PBFit)
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 egg
1/3 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
1/2 cup mashed banana
1/3 cup chocolate chips or nuts (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together and spoon into muffin tins that are lined with parchment paper baking cup liners. Fill 2/3 full. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. This recipe makes about 8 muffins.










2 comments:

PRINT!