5.03.2016

Easy Strawberry Mango Salsa

Has it really been 4 months since my last post?! I have been cooking like a fool (and obviously not posting anything).  My little one is eating me out of house and home. It seems I buy more avocados than the store can keep in stock! Anyway, onto this amazing and fresh salsa...I have a feeling it's going to become a summer staple in our house. Tonight, it will go on grilled chicken for dinner with some broccoli on the side. Fresh, easy and flavorful! Hope you enjoy.



Easy Strawberry Mango Salsa

Ingredients:
1 mango, peeled, cored and diced
1 cup strawberries, diced
1/4 cup red onion, minced
1/2 lime, juiced
handful of cilantro, chopped coarsely
1 small jalapeño, seeded and diced or 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (to taste for spiciness)

Directions:
put all ingredients into a bowl and stir. Refrigerate until ready to use. Top on grilled chicken or salmon or eat with corn chips!

-L





No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT!