12.20.2018

Gluten Free Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

I love these cookies! I first discovered this cookie (originally by Nigella Lawson) before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and used wheat flour in my baking. Today, I sing a different tune... but turns out they are just as delicious made gluten free and much much better for my tummy :) Hope you enjoy this cookie!





Gluten Free Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour (I like Pamela's Baking Mix or Bob's Red Mill 1 for 1 flour)
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup certified gluten free rolled oats
9 tablespoons (1 stick plus 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter at room temperature
½ cup dark brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup dried cranberries (make sure GF- I use Ocean Spray)
½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
¾ cup white chocolate chips (make sure GF- I use Toll House)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F.

Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a silpat. In small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and gluten free rolled oats. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until fluffy.

Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in cranberries, pecans and white chocolate.

Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls with hands or use a small cookie scoop. Place balls on baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake in 350°F oven on middle rack until tops are pale golden brown and cookies look set. 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on tray 5 minutes; cool fully on wire rack. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT!