6.12.2012

Moist Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free)!

It's really hot outside. The air quality is horrible because of nearby forest fires and I just want to hide inside. I've closed up the windows, cranked on the AC and started the oven. Crazy, I know. It is summer; the time to be outside away from baking in a hot oven... but when you eat this chocolatey goodness, you'll know it was worth it :)



Moist Fudgy Brownies

Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix
1 3/4 cups sugar
12 tbs cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
2/3 cup canola oil
2 large eggs
2 tsp bourbon vanilla extract
1 cup water
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips and walnuts) into a standing mixer and combine on medium until smooth
3. Stir in chopped walnuts and chocolate chips
4. Pour into a greased (I used butter) 9"x13" glass baking dish
5.  Bake for ~35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean! Let cool and slice into squares.

ENJOY! Being 8 months pregnant, I might have to hide these wonderfully delicious brownies from myself as I seem to have no self-control at the moment!

 brownie batter...

ready for baking

 now moist delicious brownies are ready to eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PRINT!